Here is where I create and make art everyday.
If you're interested to view available works in my studio and check out what I'm currently working on behind the scenes, I can give you a studio tour at my creative space The Hatchery Place (Malaysia) and you'll get to view some of my private collections:)
I'm always happy to welcome art lovers to reach out to me at my space, because when you do this, you are:
- helping an introvert (that's me!) to connect at her own comfort & safe area
- supporting a (local) artist by visiting her instead of going to the mall :)
- allowing me to inspire you with my work
- having an intimate and closer experience with my art
- getting first peeks on never seen before artwork and seeing my works in progress
- able to ask questions you've always wanted to ask an artist :>
- able to purchase artworks & That Black Cat range of merchandise directly from my studio space (I'll even throw you lots of little gifts because I'd be so delighted of your presence!)
You can even make use of our shared creative co-working space downstairs to work on your own art here, for only RM20 a day with bottomless coffee & tea. Or, just chill with my cat while you're here!
Contact me now to tell me when you are coming!